Saleability to me means making your home more sellable and attractive to a buyer.
Saleability means quick easy renovations.
Why you should renovate when thinking of selling your home are:
- to make your home more appealing
- to make money
Things to consider when you renovate:
- budget - do not spend more than you will probably make on a sale
- permits - extensive renovations need municipal permits
Three ways to increase home values and saleability:
- Make exterior look new - pressure wash your exterior and fertilize your lawn. If you do not have a green thumb hire it out to a lawn maintenance company. How are your shingles and eavestroughing? Do they need help
- Pay attention to the small things - As in life the small things turn into the big things when neglected. Paint doors and trims, new door handles, new shower heads or shiny new house numbers make a big difference.
- Make your home warm and inviting - From staging the front porch to repainting dark colors a bright open space is more inviting.
Always look at your home objectively and stick to your budget.
Want me to come through your home and give you ideas on how to maximize your sale. Call anytime
Ken Devoe - Century 21 Advantage